An idea for 6GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if someone was to steal a members car we'd all be on the look out for it.... even me up in Idaho, but to be honest, the police would have a better chance at catching it than we could/would

also, members have had parts stolen off their car on rare occasions and the forum has proven to do little help to recover their parts.

its a good idea my friend, but it just wouldn't work

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
We've have a couple stolen car threads......Ashwins posted one about his friends.....so did Gary about his friends EK.......all we really need is just a simple thread with pictures and where the incident happened....i dont think theres a need for a whole section.......jus a thumbs up ..because most of us belong to a lot of other forums besides this one.

xluben

Reaction score
I don't see a need either. Especially on a national forum. The local forums usually have a stolen section, but being from MN, there's only one other member on here that could possibly help me out.

And in the past year of being a member here... I don't think I've seen a stolen thread started...
If someone steals your car, let me know!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Hey guys the site is awesome, congrats. thanks to you guys we fellow accord owners have gotten a lot of feedback from other members on the site. Everyone on this forum is basically family:beer:.

But i have an opinion you can shut it down if you'd like but its a pretty good idea. I was looking for a Stolen topic and couldn't find anything. We can post up our cars and have the whole community keeping a lookout.

What do you guys think? Stolen FTW:thumbup: or FTL:sad:

I think it's a good idea, however, in the past two years I think I've seen two stolen threads on here like another person said. We would have no problem with you posting a thread if you car, or friends car got stolen, but because of the infrequency of stolen vehicles on this board, it simply doesn't warrant it's own sub-forum or stickied thread.

BUT if this ever does occur, just let staff know and we would be happy to sticky the thread until it is resolved one way or another.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back