Goodies On The Way

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i got some goodies on the way, i just have to wait till like monday to see if ill be getting them, ill post pics when i get them, hopefully (fingers crossed) :D . just thought id let you guys know, yea know a little teaser :p

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, im gonna post pics of a couple things i already have, cuz last weekend i had a $500 weekend :D , and so ill post some pics on that, and the one thing im gettin i need for my car, and the other will be an upgrade to something i already have, hehehe, i like keeping secrets, haha, im usually not too good at it, haha. ill post pics in a minute of the thing i got last weekend.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
here we go....

HeadunitBox.jpg

Headuint Box

Faceplate.jpg

faceplacte

VideoiPod.jpg

BLACK 30gig iPod......playing VIDEO:D:D:D:D

sorry for the crappy quality, and of course, more to come! as of right now, i basicly have a system put back together, i just need to upgrade my inline fuse for my Amp power wire, need a window, and also need the braketry for the center dash. still need a door handle, but thats the least of the worries for now, cuz no one could get into my car with that the way it is, but with my plasitc bag covered cardboard window, its very easy for someone to get in.

oh yea, you guys can put in some guesses as to what i have to wait till monday to see if i can get it. hint #1. its and upgrade of something i already have.

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
I like that ipod. Do like du3ce did with putting in in that change holder thing.

Are you upgrading to automatic climate control? Is that even possible? I'm thinking that or coupe front seats or leather.

Last edited:
Back