Goodies On The Way

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:

so i suppose you were kidding about that? unless you do it like last minute on monday while im sittin on my *** in my class and could do nothing about it :mad: :( . hahaha, i really hope no one does that, that would suck the big one.

btw, i shaved my emblems today, and i was unable to get Goo-Gone, but i got the 3M adhiesive remover stuff, worked ok, i guess, but i still have a little bit of crap around where accord and lx used to be, will wax or something take that out? or should i just get some goo-gone and thatll slove it right away?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ha damn i want one of those steering wheels too :(

but i'll be nice and not bid on it. but they're hard to find for a reasonable price on ebay. gl

ryon527

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
so i suppose you were kidding about that? unless you do it like last minute on monday while im sittin on my *** in my class and could do nothing about it :mad: :( . hahaha, i really hope no one does that, that would suck the big one.

btw, i shaved my emblems today, and i was unable to get Goo-Gone, but i got the 3M adhiesive remover stuff, worked ok, i guess, but i still have a little bit of crap around where accord and lx used to be, will wax or something take that out? or should i just get some goo-gone and thatll slove it right away?

I was kidding I got a black steering wheel why would I want that. I was just looking at wheels and I saw your username on it. Yea that goo crap is a pain. I used stoners tarminator and let it soak and that helped. Plus I waxed it probably 3 times.

Just a warning there is a lot of last second bidders on ebay. I lost bids on a bunch of stuff to someone that bid in the last 20 seconds. I don't know if they have programs to do that or what.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn, well, i really hope i get this wheel, ive wanted one forever, and the worst part is that ill be stuck in class on tuesday when the auction ends, so like, i couldnt even defend it:\. i didnt even know you had one, haha, and you have the same color interior as me, so idk, i thought you mightve been somewhat serious, haha. keep your fingers crossed for me, haha, ive got my legs and arms crossed for this now, cuz of that last minute bidder type sh!t. thats how it works, but i hate it, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
grrrrrrrrreat, someone outbid me today (by 25 cents) on the steering wheel, i put in another bid, but i prolly wont get this now, cuz obviously someone else wants it, and i really dont have the money to prolly pay more then $10 for it in total, haha. i know its worth more, waayyyy more, but my wallets really shallow these days, haha, and there no reserve, which was awesome. but theyll prolly bid again, and then if i bid tuesday morning, and they see it later, theyll deff put in a bid and ill be screwed over cuz i have "oh so wonderful" school. awesome. i love ebay. but, like i said, thats how it goes.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, not getting the wheel:/, but i should be getting an OEM tape player that has the pocket and braketing i need, and the guys gonna include a hazard light switch as well for me, cuz i told him what happened with me a couple months ago and that i basicly need the braketing and stuff. that auction ends tonight, and i dont think anyones gonna be bidding on an OEM accord tape deck, haha.

Back