aftermarket fenders?

sneak

Reaction score
does anyone know about the need to roll aftermarket fenders like the z3 or f1s?
what about carbon fiber fenders?
i'm pretty curious about this... pictures would be most appreciated! :)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
cause the easiest aftermarket fenders to find for our car are real ****ty ones. cf would be nice but i reccomend find a real site that makes them there. the "race styled" ones dont look right on our accords

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i think this website...something dimensions...makes them for our cars. i can't think of the website name right now but i think it has the word dimension in it.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Fitment will never be like OEM, which a big at least to me. Small gaps would piss me off to no end if I payed the kind of money I see those things going for. CF would be great and all, but no matter how much you pay for them, the clear coat never seems to hold up quite as well as traditional panels. The weight savings would be marginal at best.

Just my thoughts:beer:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
yeah, i saw a Corolla S with an aftermarket body-kit, fender, and hood.
there were gaps here and there, it was insane.
it wasn't big, but it was noticable.

i think i might only do a body kit and a CF hood but i used to think about fenders.

Phut

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Fitment will never be like OEM, which a big at least to me. Small gaps would piss me off to no end if I payed the kind of money I see those things going for. CF would be great and all, but no matter how much you pay for them, the clear coat never seems to hold up quite as well as traditional panels. The weight savings would be marginal at best.

Just my thoughts:beer:
most CF body panels aren't even clear coated. like most of the descriptions on various websites say, there's a UV protectant on there. from my understanding, it's just some kind of UV protectant agent mixed into the gel/resin coat.

i would just stick to OEM fenders. get into a fender bender would suck.

Jeffro

Reaction score
I don't care for this look at all, but if you like it, maybe its what you're thinkin'?

fender1on3.jpg

fender2fx5.jpg

fender3ct0.jpg

Back