Coil-overs

acrod99

Reaction score
I have Dropzone sleeve-over coil-overs that came with shocks which bit the dust this last winter, everything is rusted and breaking (new england salt). I actually blew up a shock on a pothole one night. It's time to replace them with either a better set of sleeve-overs/new shocks, or real coil-overs. Any suggestions for either? I want Tein but-$$

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
if you're on a budget check out omnipower coilovers

i wouldn't bother with sleeves again unless you get some good shocks to go with them

phat2k2accord

Reaction score
skunk2 coilovers , kyb gr2 shocks. rides great and works great and was only about
480$ on ebay.. i want some of the tein SS's, and ive heard good things about megan racing, but not enough to put them on my car..

v-tec 4 life

Reaction score
go with matrix sleeve overs every tiny bump in the road your car jumps around like a horse and your body goes all over the place it makes your car feel like a true race car. and they are only like $50.

klee

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I have Dropzone sleeve-over coil-overs that came with shocks which bit the dust this last winter, everything is rusted and breaking (new england salt). I actually blew up a shock on a pothole one night. It's time to replace them with either a better set of sleeve-overs/new shocks, or real coil-overs. Any suggestions for either? I want Tein but-$$

Tien Basic, Apexi WS, Omni Powers are all decently priced. If you are looking to piece a suspension system together, nothing less than Ground control. Skunk2 blows since I've seen them bind at the collar and break, Koni's for shocks and you are good to go.

Back