Coil-overs

acrod99

Reaction score
Wildman said:
cheapest i've seen basics go for personally is $650 new
where did you find this deal? and now its between the omni's and tein if i can get tein for that cheap!

theaccordian

Reaction score
This is what Ive concluded from all these setups

Tein Basic= Smooth ride but a little on the soft side

Omnipower Street= Stiff responsive handling, ride is harsh at times

Apexi WS= Best all around good balance between performance and comfort but your gonna have to empty your wallet

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Want my tanabe's? Smooth ride, somewhat harsh over bumps if they're big/deep but I avoid as many as I can. Shocks are not blown.

klee

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
This is what Ive concluded from all these setups

Tein Basic= Smooth ride but a little on the soft side

Omnipower Street= Stiff responsive handling, ride is harsh at times

Apexi WS= Best all around good balance between performance and comfort but your gonna have to empty your wallet

I would agree as well. It's all depending on what you plan to do with the car. If you plan to race then nothing less than Omnipower or Apexi WS. I've seen people get away with a decent set of ground controls and a set of Konis.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
where did you find this deal? and now its between the omni's and tein if i can get tein for that cheap!

sorry for the late reply...

if you have aim hit up a guy name "ogs av6" and ask him about it. he used to be a dealer for tein

acrod99

Reaction score
^^Dang, no aim for me. It's ok though, since i may trade-in next year. Thanks though.

jdmgear

Reaction score
Ok everyone is talking about the Apexi WS but were are they still available?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
don't know, i know they were going pretty cheap for a while and i was under the impression it was because apexi was discontinuing them for our cars. someone who's actually bought them might be able to verify this though

Twobit

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I want Tein but-$$

Personally I bought K-sports...they're 36-way dampening system 0-4" adjustable and look nice(they're orange). Not too sure about the performance of them yet but they were about 725$. Once I get them in, which is a week or so, I will let you know how they handle.

Back