FS: J36 Swapped Coupe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Pm'd you.

Yeah I remembered they were stock pistons, just didn't remember which ones.

Meow

Reaction score
I have my secrets. There was no spray used. I'm not Gona share them. At our shop we have the record for the fastest 1/4 mile stock turbos GTR, highest hp/tq n55 135i, highest hp all motor j series, fastest all motor native j series car, highest hp pump gas 2g dsm (did that with a stoxk block NOT SHORBLOCK), fastest pump gas dsm, and were shooting for the fastest all motor brz. The pistons are oem j35a4 pistons. Not j35a3 ones.
How did you get the j35a4 pistons down to 9.5:1 compression from 10.5? If you have the j32a2 heads, how are you running j35a4 pistons without V2P contact? Arent you the one who said J35A3 heads are the best you can get, why did you swap them for the J32A2? Why would you swap J35A3 pistons for J35A4 pistons when they have the exact same stock compression ratio?

I'm not impressed with your "shop claims." I don't buy your special "shop secrets." I know motors, inside and out, and I know for a fact that you are not making your claimed whp/wtq with the mod list you have. Absolute bullshit.

J37A1: 300 bhp, 275btq, 11:1 compression ratio and 3.7 L
Your "3.6L": 420bhp, 425btq, 9.5:1 compression ratio and 3.6 L

So with less displacement and much much less compression, you somehow somehow added 120bhp and 180 btq to your setup with "shop secrets?" absolute bullshit.

Post dynos with your exact numbers. Shut me up. Prove to me that you aren't blatantly lying about your mod list, lying about your numbers to 6thgenaccord.com.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
How did you get the j35a4 pistons down to 9.5:1 compression from 10.5? If you have the j32a2 heads, how are you running j35a4 pistons without V2P contact? Arent you the one who said J35A3 heads are the best you can get, why did you swap them for the J32A2? Why would you swap J35A3 pistons for J35A4 pistons when they have the exact same stock compression ratio?

I'm not impressed with your "shop claims." I don't buy your special "shop secrets." I know motors, inside and out, and I know for a fact that you are not making your claimed whp/wtq with the mod list you have. Absolute bullshit.

J37A1: 300 bhp, 275btq, 11:1 compression ratio and 3.7 L
Your "3.6L": 420bhp, 425btq, 9.5:1 compression ratio and 3.6 L

So with less displacement and much much less compression, you somehow somehow added 120bhp and 180 btq to your setup with "shop secrets?" absolute bullshit.

Post dynos with your exact numbers. Shut me up. Prove to me that you aren't blatantly lying about your mod list, lying about your numbers to 6thgenaccord.com.

Your an idiot. I'm using j35a3 heads. That mod list is old. I don't update it but I will for your sake. Remember I am on aem ems. My timing is about 35 degrees advanced and one of the best tuners in the world tunes my car. My motor was built for boost. With my head work I'm probably at around 10-10:5 compression. You can call me if you want more info on my build. I made 300whp and 310lbs on a mustang Dyno and with the correction factor for a dynojet (the Dyno most people show their numbers off on) I make that much power. Don't tell me what I know are facts. We make power with our cars. I don't have any spray in my car and if I did I'd expect somewhere in the upper 400s, lower 500s in power. Ill take pics of whatever you want buddy boy. It's not that hard to gain power with these motors, most people just don't know how too. My friend made 720whp on a BONE STOCK j32a2 at 20psi with a 67 trim. That was impossible too right? Apparently my motor wouldn't bolt up to a 6 speed either right? Go back to v6p or wherever you came from with your knowledge because in the real world things work different then they do with bs info on the forums.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe me buddy Andy is making close to 400whp N/A on his TL-S.

Could be wrong.

Seller - Updated mod list would be appropriate as well as dyno/tune numbers so people know EXACTLY what they're buying. You already have a bad name on this forum. Dont make it worse than it is. Be upfront with potential buyers. Keeping secrets about what's done or has been done to your vehicle that you're trying to sell is no way to get potential buyers.

001Stunna

Reaction score
The sole fact that the OP himself did not disclose that the car has already been in an accident and Roy had to do it is fishy enough.

Now apparently the mod list is not updated so potential buyers are just supposed to work their telepathic skills to know what they're getting.

& then there is also still apparently secrets and non-disclosed info regarding the motors performance statements.

& of course the sellers attitude to answering questions is just right up there an A+.

Yep, I can see this being a really quick sale:lawl:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Interesting car, I will say I find it odd to say the least that your making more torque then hp on a NA motor especially a J-series, not to mention that its over 350wtq.
:ioc:

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I agree with the guy 2 posts above. This whole thread is fishy. If all of this is just surfacing after 4-5 pages than who knows what else he is not telling us about the car.

My friend made 720whp on a BONE STOCK j32a2 at 20psi with a 67 trim. That was impossible too right? .

So he nearly tripled the motors output, adding roughly 500whp with just a Turbo? :henry:

I need to see this, to believe it.

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yea, ill update my mod list now. and andy is a friend of mine. his build is great. his only problem is a tuning solution.

attitude? its annoying when people think they know more then the people who actually build these things. i have time slips and dyno sheets. they've all been posted in the 6th gen group on Facebook.

its common knowledge that the bigger j series motors (3.5, 3.6, 3.7) make more tq then hp. my timing is over 35 degrees advanced and right now i have a truck cam in the car which makes a lot more tq at low rpms.

heres his whole 717whp build. boom

heres my dyno video. its a quick one but its the only one I have. my car doesn't even sound like a J series anymore

Last edited:
Back