FS: J36 Swapped Coupe

001Stunna

Reaction score
So are you lowering the price now that the bumper has a nice chunk missing from it?

& since you mentioned posting info about your car on the 6GA FB group(which in reality has no real connection to the actual 6GA forum) here it is for those people not in the group and considering buying the car...
facebookgnm.jpg

Yea, ill update my mod list now. and andy is a friend of mine. his build is great. his only problem is a tuning solution.

attitude? its annoying when people think they know more then the people who actually build these things. i have time slips and dyno sheets. they've all been posted in the 6th gen group on Facebook.

its common knowledge that the bigger j series motors (3.5, 3.6, 3.7) make more tq then hp. my timing is over 35 degrees advanced and right now i have a truck cam in the car which makes a lot more tq at low rpms.

heres his whole 717whp build. boom

heres my dyno video. its a quick one but its the only one I have. my car doesn't even sound like a J series anymore

Last edited:

6thGenJed

Reaction score
So are you lowering the price now that the bumper has a nice chunk missing from it?

& since you mentioned posting info about your car on the 6GA FB group(which in reality has no real connection to the actual 6GA forum) here it is for those people not in the group and considering buying the car...
facebookgnm.jpg

lol why you all up in his business? im pretty sure he'd either fix it before he sold it or tell the buyer and speak on some kind of discounted terms.

001Stunna

Reaction score
lol why you all up in his business? im pretty sure he'd either fix it before he sold it or tell the buyer and speak on some kind of discounted terms.

hmmm...the real question is...why are you up on my business about me being on his business? do you represent the OP as his internet legal attorney?;
...especially when my reason for being on his business is actually relating to the thread as much misconception/undisclosing of things has already happened.

PS. You can PM me the answer if you'd like to keep this from going off-topic

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

Thank you. Levin just acts like a little girl when it has something to do with me. The new bumper is on it way. Chinese bumpers + 7 degree weather + bumper covered in ice = broken. It stress cracked then broke off.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thank you. Levin just acts like a little girl when it has something to do with me. The new bumper is on it way. Chinese bumpers + 7 degree weather + bumper covered in ice = broken. It stress cracked then broke off.

I'm actually just trying to give any potential buyer all the info there is. You yourself said you've posted info on the FB group. Well not everyone is on that group...hence why the post was put in here.

PS. Your reason for it breaking is kinda funny. Been in the negative temps in here for awhile, snow and ice are a normal thing. I have yet to see a bumper crack and loose a chunk unless it was hit against something.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I'm not sure Levin's posts equate to little girl status in the slightest

I mean...you did neglect to mention any of that, and you're straight up trying to sell the entire car.

and he's right, it no longer is a person's "business" when it's being sold publicly. It's society's "business" to know anything they want about such a high dollar sale. A car sale isn't the place to have a "no one will be the wiser" situation.

so yeah, pretty stupid statement there 6thgenjed :coffee:

also, that car definitely hit something. Be real here.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
being honest, it didn't hit anything. it stress cracks from rubbing. this is my 3rd bumper this month. they all crack in the same place and end up like this. so its kind of getting ridiculous. now I'm just driving it like this because i no longer care about the bumper.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
that many? then dear god stop buying those bumpers :lawl:

I mean really, in 25 years never seen that bad a case of that..

Back