What do you think the best exhaust is?

lwlba

Reaction score
Hey im just wondering, what do you think is the best exhaust for a 01 accord coupe, in terms of performance and also sound? Im looking to get some catbacks but havn't set my eyes on any particular ones yet.. so hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions :thumbsup:

6THGEN_AI4

Since is your first post Welcome I guess.....
I don't have any exhaust but I heard that it depends what you want.
If you wanna loud or quite but deep. I heard Apexi WS2 is prytty nice but like I said it all depends on waht you want for your car.
BTW got any pics of your car to show off that would be good.
PS. Enjoy your stay.

lwlba

Reaction score
im actually looking for something that's deep.. i've looked into some tanabess... but iono... i want more opinions :D

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Apexi WS 2 & Greddy SP are two of my favs I know I have a few more that I'm missing not a real fan of the Greddy EVO.

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
hayame has a great sound and is 2.5" fits great too

it may be loud but people who do'nt even drive say it sound way better than any other car with exhaust

otherwise I would say get yourself some 2.5" ss bends some 2.5" ss straight pipe and a 24" resonator belive mine is around 18" (hayame) also a 2"-2.5" pipeing reducer

lwlba

Reaction score
how about tanabe exhaust? any good? i was juz looking up at some exhaust brands and some of them dont have "custom fit" for my car.. i was wondering if most of them will still fit?

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i still swear by Magnaflow 15640 for V6 accord, not only price but sound&performance

Back