my car

robbyx_209

Reaction score
ummmm... not really feelin' it.. it'll look better without the wing and yellow interior accents.. but to each his own

okasu

Reaction score
yup, that wing is nasty... go w/ an oem lip kit or WW kit n a OEM rear wing... that would be good aswell.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
as you can see in the other pic on the second page i took of the wing but i dont really like the oem lips they are just to plain i like the more agresive look for it

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
the kits fine, but where are your front wheels? and im not really feeling the interior. but at least you picked out the good tail lights:D and headlights.

Muyo

Reaction score
only thing that I liked on your page was the hot latina background...

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
the toy acc I got it from pepboys it is one of those modifed collectobor cars. i am sad to here that you guys dont like the car that much. The interior I am going to change it was something i did for a car show and it was a quick thind i put together. I am planing on doing the interior silver and candy blue and the car in candy blue also. I am tring to build a real nice show car onlike must of the guys here that are just doing street cars. also keep in mind that I did all of that pretty cheap for now because I am still making payments for know so trust me it will get a hole lot nicer soon. Oh and about the front wheels they got crak in an accident i had were I fell in a giant hole in n.y. on knight

Back