my car

NINaudio

Reaction score
You definitely need a drop. Good choice on getting rid of that wing.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that girl is bangin. and i think the new way youre gonna paint up the interior will be a lot better, cuz of the color choices, the blue and silver will be a lot more pleasing to the eyeballs. just dont overdo it and try not to get too bright of a blue, something that you can tell is blue, but is a little subtle. sucks about the front wheels too man. all in all, i think your car has a lot of potential, and i cant wait to see what you do to it.

retroshark

Reaction score
im not a fan of interior painting... at least not in anythin other than black or something dark. i guess if its a show car, it will sure pu on a show... of sorts.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
I had the car drop before I had the bodykit but after I put it on I had to put it back up untill I get some 19in rims on because the car was just to low it would scrape all over the place and when I would get a flat the car would just hit the ground.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
I was planing on having more silver in it than blue in the inside and i am going with the candy blue inside and out. I really like the way the candy blue paint job looks. Also what kind of wing do you guys think might look good besides the stock one I was thinking maybe the black widow one. Let me know.

Back