UPDATE April 8/08(just two pictures) skep 99 ex (56k BITE ME)

skep

Reaction score
did some photoshoot with my boys cause i gotta love my accord!! some pictures are lil blurry because i had to resize them so forgive me for the bad quality but yeah its my first time on this site and i gotta say its really helpful and im lovin it. alright peace!

engine/performance
-aem short ram intake
-aem pulleys

suspension
-tein coilovers
-neuspeed strut bar

exterior
-wings west body kit
-accord type r wing
-5 zigen rims
-custom silvertone metallic paint

accord3.jpg

accord2-1.jpg

265710006_l.jpg

265709813_l.jpg

just thought i should post a picture of my car right now. still the same except i slammed my car a lil more, took of my spoiler, and got rid of my 5zigens and got acura cl rims because i needed money and the cl rims were free with the tires. still have alot more to go and have alot of unfinished projects but yeah this is my car as of now.

took these pictures with my camera phone.

0408082202.jpg

0408082208a.jpg

04080822032.jpg

upcoming projects: rota d2 wheels, sidemarkers, mugen front lip, tint, and of course my tranny swap =]

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the front lip looks weird in the first pix :confused: or it is just the resizing tht affected it?

looks good bro... i'd keep the lip kit AND drop in the H22 :D

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
it looks like you have a nice car there if I were to change anything I would get a shorter lip height wise. that wing looks good with the kit.

also yeah just go for a full 5spd with h22 if you can afford it

naoandlata

Reaction score
Looks nice man. Get some TYCs for dark house your head lights and would look hella lot better

Back