UPDATE April 8/08(just two pictures) skep 99 ex (56k BITE ME)

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Gimme your spoiler! Please! Just playin, unless you wanna. Love the color, car looks great, keep it clean.

chaser226

Reaction score
Yeah, there are a lot of accords w/ that kit, but with the spoiler it threw me off and made me take a second look. It looked like a supra at first glance. I'm like...hmm what is he doing here. Nice compliment to the kit though! :peace:

skep

Reaction score
haha thanks alot guys uhmm my coilover setup is tein type basic dampers and the wheels are 17 inch. yeah im thinking about the h22 but i really want to get the CL type S 6spd into it -__- and i bought my oem front and rear bumpers and ill be selling my ww kit pretty soon...just letting you guys know but yeah thanks for your compliments!

nexTOme

Reaction score
skep said:
-accord type r wing

i think that spoiler looks just right....not too flashy nor too flushed.....i like it :D

xluben

Reaction score
i love that wing! first one i've liked on an accord.

i'd go for the oem bumpers, oem lip kit, and type r grill.

it'll look way cleaner!

skep

Reaction score
thanks guys for the compliments! ima be converting my car into all oem..my cars basically all show no go but im trying to change things around...you know? around my place we have bunch of civics with chrome wheels and 5th gen accords with chrome wheels with the muffler that looks like a soda can making those eeeeeinggggg noises and they all trying to race me and cutting me off..soo ima get my 5spd swap and super charge or turbo it but yeah thanks for the compliment ill update it my pic soon

Back