Any opinions about this?

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I think it is a steal but I dont know if when you buy these parts from handa if they come painted or not. If they dont i would cop them. The OEM kit is the hottest kit for the accord coupe.

ryon527

Reaction score
the handa ones come painted. its like 400 something from their site. wayy too much for me. I plan on doing type r front, oem sides and I don't know about the back. I gotta see what modifications are needed to fit the oem on the 01.

ryon527

Reaction score
bought it :D I really hope I don't have any problems with the paint color or anything. For that price though I couldn't resist.

99VtecAccord

Reaction score
I bought one while back.. and yea, they sent me a sedan spoiler. HondaBoi on Honduh forum also bought one and he too got a spoiler as well... but it was all corrected!

ryon527

Reaction score
99VtecAccord said:
I bought one while back.. and yea, they sent me a sedan spoiler. HondaBoi on Honduh forum also bought one and he too got a spoiler as well... but it was all corrected!

Alright cool. I saw your pics on honduh, paint looks like a good match so thats good. Thanks for the info

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Haha, I was looking at those the other day, and was gonna buy em today (payday) but congrats. Let us know how they fit.

ryon527

Reaction score
I just paid for the item. I sent the guy a email and put a comment in when doing the paypal saying I need the skirts in the dark emerald pearl. I made sure not to say spoiler anywhere. Hopefully I won't get a rear spoiler at work when it comes. I'll let you guys know how the paint matches and I'll take some pics.

Back