Any opinions about this?

da mayor

Reaction score
nice i didn't trust the crappy picture but hope the skirts come out nice. i've been trying to look for a rear lip and side skirts for my car but no luck yet

ryon527

Reaction score
so I go to the shipping department at work today and I see a big flat looking box. I was ohhh ****ing wonderful its the wrong thing. Sure enough turns out being a rear lip. I was so pissed off. I looked at the paint and its perfect, I believe they just get them directly from honda painted. So i called up the losers and they said they would send out the correct pieces. I must of listed in 3 places I needed the side skirts when I ordered them. They have a really good deal but are unorganized as **** with their stuff.

sadkorean34

Reaction score
this is why i get black cars, that way I don't really need to be pissy about color matching.. well, I need to start looking for some skirts and lips... my car looks skinny.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
I was ohhh ****ing wonderful its the wrong thing.
thats the downside of ebay. anyone can be a "dealer." so are they making you pay for return shipping on the lip? you should keep it and resell it for the trouble of the mix-up. think theyd go for it?:D

ryon527

Reaction score
no ups is picking it up tomorrow and he sent out the correct thing already. I'll get the right thing I'm sure not but they should get their act together especially when I noted all over the place that I needed the side skirts. its annoying though because I don't like having the shipping guys having to deal with my things.

Neight

Reaction score
those oem skirts are sweet, but they do not make it for the sedan do they?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
no ups is picking it up tomorrow and he sent out the correct thing already. I'll get the right thing I'm sure not but they should get their act together especially when I noted all over the place that I needed the side skirts. its annoying though because I don't like having the shipping guys having to deal with my things.

yea, i hate having to trust a big shipping company with my ****.....i always look for a ****tied up box when they drop stuff off, cuz if it looks like something couldve been busted, im like, wait a sec, lemme open first before you leave. i wish someone could make something like what banks have, haha, and just put it in a tube and 2 or 3 days later it just "SHOOM" pops outta no where, haha, and you got your stuff, all good and undamaged. i remember i ordered a dvd set off the internet, and the day it was delivered i hear this loud thud on my door, and i went and checked, and it was my dvds, i was happy, but i was like, why such a loud thud? then i saw the ups guy go to the next building over from mine, and he ran 1/2 up the stairs, threw the **** at the door, and left. that guy was a f*cker, and im glad the dude that delivers my **** now is much better, and a lot more calm. also, he drives a 6thgen :D, so how could i hate? haha. he told me he drives one when he delivered my rims. i shouldve told him about the site, but it didnt cross my mind. hes a cool guy tho, and next time i see him ill tell him. i got an exhaust comin, so hopefully within the next 2 weeks itll be here.

ryon527

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, i hate having to trust a big shipping company with my ****.....i always look for a ****tied up box when they drop stuff off, cuz if it looks like something couldve been busted, im like, wait a sec, lemme open first before you leave. i wish someone could make something like what banks have, haha, and just put it in a tube and 2 or 3 days later it just "SHOOM" pops outta no where, haha, and you got your stuff, all good and undamaged. i remember i ordered a dvd set off the internet, and the day it was delivered i hear this loud thud on my door, and i went and checked, and it was my dvds, i was happy, but i was like, why such a loud thud? then i saw the ups guy go to the next building over from mine, and he ran 1/2 up the stairs, threw the **** at the door, and left. that guy was a f*cker, and im glad the dude that delivers my **** now is much better, and a lot more calm. also, he drives a 6thgen :D, so how could i hate? haha. he told me he drives one when he delivered my rims. i shouldve told him about the site, but it didnt cross my mind. hes a cool guy tho, and next time i see him ill tell him. i got an exhaust comin, so hopefully within the next 2 weeks itll be here.

I was talking about the guys that work in the shipping department at my work. I have some much delivered here its not even funny. I feel bad that they have to have my crap sitting around. I brought them bagels today though so its all good :D haha.

Back