• Better stereo sound

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Nothing, I'm satisfied with my ride

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
If you had a choice, what aspect of your car (in it's current situation) would you want to improve.

I'll be the first to admit, I would love more power from my car

Last edited:

Muyo

Reaction score
how about "to sell it?"

haha, but more power is always good

Hush

Reaction score
i say sound now that i found out my sister is going to give me her TSX when i get out of college in 2 or 3 years. and the speakers i get can hook up into the TSX after. i was looking at comptech and the rear sway that i bought for my accord might fit on the TSX. i really really hope it'll fit on the TSX after so i don't have to buy another sway bar.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
satisfied with my car like it is.. true that i would'nt spit on more HP but, when i'llwant more HP, i'll change for a brand-new car.. I love the handling/power of my car. This summer, i'm planning on doing a big big clean up interior/ext because my paint need some compound and a good wash indoor. Not planning to put other mods on it.

Neight

Reaction score
I like my car excpet that I don't have a full power driver seat. :(

anyways I bought that car used and it had a leather upgrade, but nothing else. I had to install my own leather steering wheel, and shifter and had to get the woodgrain parts to match the leather. .....

Hammer03

Reaction score
Muyo said:
how about "to sell it?"

haha, but more power is always good

great minds think alike! mine had the handling i liked, except i needed some better tires/smaller sidewalls (larger wheels) and the stereo i have, but the power is just lacking. now half the handles are gone, the rest coming off soon, and i hope to remedy the situation haha

jonblizz

Reaction score
i would prolly want more power ,im planning on tryna do a lil something early spring ,just enuff not to mess up my warranty :rolleyes:
exterior i would like that r33 bumper, m3 fenders , a stock spoiler , and those tyc head lights , and for my sounds iwant that PIONEER AVIC-N2 GPS NAVIGATION DVD/MP3 IN-DASH unit i see it on ebay like every day, and maybe a better amp
i dunno i need to get everything but right now if i had to be one it would be exterior mods

Back