Votes: 29 23.2%
  • Better stereo sound

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Nothing, I'm satisfied with my ride

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

klee

Reaction score
Next time, look for an US citizen to race. I think the majority of US Citizens hate to lose in anything to Canadians. HAHAHAHA

skabone

Reaction score
ryan s said:
i think i speak for everyone when i say that you suck:p im just kidding man, your car is real tight, and you are the envy of 99% of the people on this board. do you have anything else planned, even for way down the road (paint or interior or something)? are you toying with any ideas--you considering anything crazy? we all wanna know!
:werd: I'd love to rock an H22 with a lsd. eventually I'll get there. Its got to be cheaper than getting a new car.

hey titaniumACC-is your H22 obdII so it can pass emissions no prob, or do you not have to worry about that in Canada?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
skabone said:
:werd: I'd love to rock an H22 with a lsd. eventually I'll get there. Its got to be cheaper than getting a new car.

hey titaniumACC-is your H22 obdII so it can pass emissions no prob, or do you not have to worry about that in Canada?

my H22 is a 2001... when i bought it, it has less than 30,000miles on it.. Here, the emissions must respect :

-engine year emissions standard if engine is newer than chassis
- chassis year emissions standard if engine is older..

but my car would'nt pass the test because, my high-flow cat is busted, EGR blocked and all other power-eating anti-pollution ****... that's not good for health but damn my car is faster..

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
ryan s said:
i think i speak for everyone when i say that you suck:p im just kidding man, your car is real tight, and you are the envy of 99% of the people on this board. do you have anything else planned, even for way down the road (paint or interior or something)? are you toying with any ideas--you considering anything crazy? we all wanna know!

:D This summer will be a low cost summer.. i don't want to spend too much on my car.. it will be gas and Motul oil... but i'll pay to do a big clean up interior/exterior..compound.. my paint isn't very shiny after these winters.. I will MAYBE put some DC or Kamikaze headers.. or maybe just some eBay headers.. (the seller ezplus2003 sells very nice headers, like those i show for the V6). I would like to find some 98+ Euro-R cluster too.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
i'm the only one to choose to like my car the way he is..

here's why:

my powerful, reliable, fun H22A4 2001
my powerful brembo brakes with Hawk Hp+ pads
my awesone Apex'I WS Damper coil-over..
blackhoused headlights, red/clear tails
1000Miglia wheels
i love to look at my rpm while going up to 8000rpm and listening to tires screaming while shifting from 1-2 and 2-3...
i looooove to humiliate losers in J-Body's Cavalier and Sunfire...priceless..

One of the few...VERY FEW... people who's satisified with Accord

Philly

Reaction score
i would want to give myself better handling. ive owned sports cars my whole life, sold my last one ('93 Dodge Stealth twin turbo) to buy my bike and my accord, so i get my speed kicks from the bike. I just feel like the car is so sloshy. not that i relaly honestly care that much haha i have 18x7.5in rims that weigh like 40lbs a pop. but im thinking about some sway bars/strut bars in addition to nicer springs and shocks

angelplus

Reaction score
Welp, our cars are slow. Better make it more power... can you say turbo?

Back