Honduh is going down 2/28/06

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Did you guys get the Emails/PM's that Honduh.com is going belly up the end of the month?
They've already started a new board

ryon527

Reaction score
yeah I got one. I don't really like that site too much. One of the main guys has way too many smart @ss comments to everything

theaccordian

Reaction score
Im honestly gonna miss that site. If it wasnt for that site, my car wouldnt be what it is today.To me it had the perfect balance of # of members,familiarity amongst members, range of topics covered, maturity of members, considerate helpful people, knowledgable people, and good subject matter.Also the fact that it was basically a 6th gen accord forum was probably the best part. The new site seems to all over the place, because a forum just for "Honda" is just to damn broad. For example the classifieds and photo exchange is no longer exclusive to mainly accords so theyres gonna be alot of searching since Im only interested in 6th gen accord items. Also the black background is hard on my eyes, I prefer forums with white backgrounds alot easier to view. These are just my first impressions, maybe this change is a good thing, probably end up being better than Honduh ever was, who knows?

acrod99

Reaction score
I think this forum right here is the best i've ever seen-the way you described that old site is how i see this one exactly.

Hammer03

Reaction score
i think its gonna turn into hondatech, or at least thats what they want...

so who knows

theaccordian

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I think this forum right here is the best i've ever seen-the way you described that old site is how i see this one exactly.

I hope you guys take this as constructive criticism, this site is cool and all only grip I have is basically, we dont have many active members. I can count maybe 20-30, active users. I think our community needs to grow a little, so we can have faster and more knowledgable responses if we found some way to get more peopel to join.

ryon527

Reaction score
yea we definately need more active members on this site. Flyers would help somewhat. I think we got some members from v6p just by mentioning this site when we posted something on v6p. I know I've done this and so has andy. I don't know what else we could really do.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol i'm no nazi admin (or at least i don't think so), i'm not going to yell at anyone for expressing something about the site. i agree with everyone else about the members thing, but honestly with college and stuff I don't have the time to dedicate to trying to grow the site like I should.

it sucks about honduh. I hardly ever go there anymore, but it was a good site for a while. I kind of fell out of it a month or so again when it started to get a little too big, and drama started popping up and some of the more active members got a little overbearing with attitudes.

it'll be interesting to see how things pan out for the new site. i hope it works out, but i gotta say i agree that "everything honda" seems like a damn big base of information to try and tackle. wonder if they are going to include streetbikes, dirtbikes, and lawnmowers and stuff lol :D

Back