Honduh is going down 2/28/06

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
wait a munite, can you explain what happened?

5thgen (Kyle for simplicity) told them on the feedback forum that they forgot the NSX, CRX forums and some other stuff. Iobidder answered with "you'll live" and Kyle responded with something like "I see nothing's changed from the old admin on Honduh" and something about they have a lawnmower section but they leave out the 290hp NSX or something and Iobbider said he was an ungreatful little **** once or twice and 98exl agreed. Then he banned him from both Honduh and everything-honda.

theaccordian

Reaction score
eh banned 5th genaccord? wtf, he was one of the cooler more chill mods at honduh. uh oh looks like honduh's been taken over by a facist Nazi.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i never really liked the vibe from honduh. i joined a while ago, but didnt post till recently, i think i didnt post at first cuz i read something that was stupid, or i read too many "flaming" posts, and it just pissed me off, haha.

skabone

Reaction score
Hammer03 said:
i think its gonna turn into hondatech, or at least thats what they want...

so who knows
I doubt it will, I think it will remaing mostly 6th and 7th gen accords, but it should grow a little bit. Its pretty much honduh with a different name and different background colors.

I like both 6thgenaccord and honduh. kind of always felt like there was a mutual respect between the boards. I can understand your views on a certian someone. he does like to push around his weight sometimes, but for the most part he's civil. In general I think members can ask anything they want to as long as they take the time to hit the search button. I personally try to answer as many questions for the newbies as I can. I don't like it when someone flames on someone. sometimes they don't remember that they were a newb at one point. I remember being a retard and not knowing a thing about cars, and now I'm just a retard that knows a few things about cars.:D

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
skabone said:
I like both 6thgenaccord and honduh. kind of always felt like there was a mutual respect between the boards

I feel the same way, and I don't think that's going to change or anything.

I don't think anyone is trying to bash Honduh or anything, I'm not. I respect a lot of people on that board and got to meet some of them personally. And I'm not trying to bash Iobidder either (I can never spell his real name right lol - etai?), he is a cool guy for the most part at least from when I met him. Just sometimes he tries to push people around.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i am deffinatly not defending the guy,

but that a**hole keeps really big a**holes off honduh.

if anyone reads the remarks between me and him, u will see that we never liked each other.

i feel that EH will not work out... and i feel sadden by it

cdubb77

Reaction score
Well, I'll still post there and see how it goes. It seems that Iobidder wasn't always like that though. I know him & I share the Yankee love but recently he's been kinda tough on people.

Back