»new pics, page 7»TheBax Totaled. :(

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Re: TheBax Totaled. :(

Damn WTF I dont get on for a couple hrs and my homies car is totaled wth glad ur ok sucks bout ur car i know u bein working hard to get how u want it o well on to bigger and better things:rock:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

i'll sell you my coupe, 132k miles, oil changes every 3-4k, needs clutch, timing belt, and water pump, and paint would be rad.

:lawl:, semi serious btw :hide:

JV6

Reaction score

Sorry to here about your car man ><, that was a clean sedan. Least you're ok and the car can be replaced anytime. Hope you get a good amount from it and GL on finding that 5spd.

Brad2274

Reaction score

sorry to hear about this man, glad youre ok, i crashed my car a couple months ago i know how you feel, and i didnt get an apoligy either(probably because it was my fault, and also because it was a wall i hit and not a car lol) my cars still not back on the road hahah. if i were you id get a 01-02 6th gen coupe 5spd and turbo it, or any v6 6thgen and do a j3something 6spd swap, or 8thgen anything because those are awwesome, ive seen some 5spd 6th gens down here in fl, ill keep an eye out for you, coupe or sedan? which do you prefer?

Bax

Reaction score

Sorry for your lost glad you're okay and gl searching a 5spd :thumbsup:
Thank you :)
Sorry to hear about your car man, that sucks. I remember what it felt like when mine got hit, Thank god it wasn't totaled though. Good luck with the search for a new car, hope everything works out.

btw if you can get your led converted cluster and shifter, I'd be willing to give you monies for it.
I can get the bulbs out of the cluster, but not the face of it. So if I get another 6thgen I'll havet to spend the 3 hours taking off the blue filter again. That **** sucks. haha
And the floor shifter I'll have to take out the pc board with the leds on it, but I can't take out the actual shifter, so I'll have to take off the filter again on a new car if I get another 6thgen, or make another one like I did. Ahhh this is gonna be great, doing the same time consuming **** to another car. lol

sucks dude! glad your ok. phew..!
Thanks man!
Damn WTF I dont get on for a couple hrs and my homies car is totaled wth glad ur ok sucks bout ur car i know u bein working hard to get how u want it o well on to bigger and better things:rock:
I know :( And yes, next car will be better. :thumbup: (feels weird saying that.)

i'll sell you my coupe, 132k miles, oil changes every 3-4k, needs clutch, timing belt, and water pump, and paint would be rad.

:lawl:, semi serious btw :hide:
....sorry I couldn't hear you... :hide:
--------------

Exactly what I said.
RIP to another clean ride.
I'll be completely honest right now, and not fishing for compliments, but I straight up didn't know this many people liked my car... it makes me happy. :)
A girl from my work was like about to cry when she saw the picture haha.
Sorry to here about your car man ><, that was a clean sedan. Least you're ok and the car can be replaced anytime. Hope you get a good amount from it and GL on finding that 5spd.
Thank you, and thank you again. lol :)
sorry to hear about this man, glad youre ok, i crashed my car a couple months ago i know how you feel, and i didnt get an apoligy either(probably because it was my fault, and also because it was a wall i hit and not a car lol) my cars still not back on the road hahah. if i were you id get a 01-02 6th gen coupe 5spd and turbo it, or any v6 6thgen and do a j3something 6spd swap, or 8thgen anything because those are awwesome, ive seen some 5spd 6th gens down here in fl, ill keep an eye out for you, coupe or sedan? which do you prefer?

Preferably sedan, because insurance is more expensive with coupes, but I don't care that much. if you find a 5 speed coupe that is just hard to pass up don't hesitate to let me know man! I'm serious, please do keep an eye out for me, lol. I might need you to test drive one for me if it's too far away. haha

blackcord

Reaction score

Oh wow. Sorry to hear about your accident, but the most important thing is that you're ok.

Bax

Reaction score
Back