FS: ★ Russianred's Replacement Parts For Sale Thread! *UPDATED: 6/27* [OEM][ENGINE] ★

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: [OEM][POLY][o2][MULTIPLEXOR][SEALS][ENGINE]*UPDATED1/23*Russianred's For Sale Thr

Not sure about the hood latch sensor, is it inside the locking mechanisms? If that's the case then yeah I have it probably. If it's not inside the mechanisms then probably not. Though I may have the trunk sensor.. I'll look for it and let you know. It's not in the latch, the trunk sensor is mounted separate.

I can do $15 SHIPPED for the reservoir, I'd like to make at least $10 off it, and I'm sure with the size box it's in it will be $7-$8 shipping so I wouldn't really make that much anyways, but $15 SHIPPED would work.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Re: [OEM][POLY][o2][MULTIPLEXOR][SEALS][ENGINE]*UPDATED1/23*Russianred's For Sale Thr

Not sure about the hood latch sensor, is it inside the locking mechanisms? If that's the case then yeah I have it probably. If it's not inside the mechanisms then probably not. Though I may have the trunk sensor.. I'll look for it and let you know. It's not in the latch, the trunk sensor is mounted separate.

I can do $15 SHIPPED for the reservoir, I'd like to make at least $10 off it, and I'm sure with the size box it's in it will be $7-$8 shipping so I wouldn't really make that much anyways, but $15 SHIPPED would work.

honestly. i wouldnt have a clue. cause the wire for it, and the horns and other sensors were hanging after my car was burned. but it looks like a sheet of aluminum i guess. 1/4 of an inch by 1inch i wanna say. folded to 3/4's of a square if you know what i mean.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Crank Position Sensor Sold.

Let me know if you need those items Jed, still not sure what you're talking about in reference to the piece of metal there.

Drink beer: :beer2:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

i want a beer. :sad: i get paid friday! anyaways.. back on topic. sorry

:threadjack:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: [OEM][POLY][o2][MULTIPLEXOR][SEALS][ENGINE]*UPDATED1/27*Russianred's For Sale Thr

MSD Ignition Digital 6 PLUS sold.

Offers on all parts accepted.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: [OEM][POLY][o2][MULTIPLEXOR][SEALS][ENGINE]*UPDATED2/13*Russianred's For Sale Thr

Saw your OEM Honda Rear Seat Trapdoor Latch - $20 + Shipping. Can we make a deal... for $20+shipping. I broke mine just last week and have been in a rage ever since.

Last edited:
Back