★ Russianred's Turbo 1999 Wings West Accord Sedan! ★NO 56K★

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: Russianred's 1999 Wings West Accord Sedan! *NO 56K*

last time i check we all here to voice our opinions out well that is what i thought about the car thats how every single accord looks like mact of fact thats how my second accord looks like justttttt simpleeeeeeeeeeeeeee if thats what he likes more power to him and like i said before that was just me my opinion

I can't decide whether you're just horrible at grammar or you really don't realize what you're saying or have already said. I'm not responding again.

tonylatin

Reaction score

i said that was just my opinion of what I thought about the car. That car looks like every other accord and that it looks like my other accord because is nothing crazy about it, its just simple. I also said that if thats what he likes than more power to him or you but theres nothing on both of your cars that make say damn that is sick.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Tonylatin - You just said that my accord looks like every single one out there, three times. I gotcha the first time you said it. It is the style I choose: Clean, Simple, Performance.

For the record though, let me argue against your opinion - my car may look [almost] like every other clean sedan on this site, considering those that have the wings west lip kits, but I assure you it does not look like every other accord "out there"... Until I came to this site I hadn't even seen one with a lip kit, just sh*tty bumper kits that are cracked, poorly painted, and sh*t-fitted. So if you say it looks like every other accord, then what is your frame of reference? Because every other Accord I see driving around in my area is a bone stock grandma car, or a riced out gangster-wannabe.

Now my opinion:
What I have to say about your car is that you have way too much going on. Those canards must not have been worth the price of getting them broken on a rough transition. Lambo doors are played out, even lambos don't have them. Stickers belong in Fast & Furious. Good luck with your project dude! Well, at least you're DEP :hihi:
/opinion.

Please don't post in this thread again to state your opinion, as you have already expressed it three times. If you notice, I expressed disagreement with your style in your thread as well, but I stated my preference kindly, and only once. Just keep to yourself from now on, thanks!

I must say that my car is cosmetically complete from here on out, and this look will stay with it until the end! On to other aspects of this wonderful machine.. Everybody else, thank you for the comments, and I got more surprises coming..

so how did you manage to go up your driveway? LOL!

I just park it in garage in my parents' old house, there is no steep transition there. If I need to get up the steep other driveway though, I do it very slowly and very sideways :D

Sorry I didn't get a hold of you for that sideskirt, I did it late at night by myself, I couldn't wait!! Haha

Last edited:

juicebox00

Reaction score

looks sick nikita

98acclude

Reaction score

dude your car is sick! I like everything you've done with it... looks baller:bowdown:

Fundillo

Reaction score

damn i wish i could have the WW front lip, my driveway would most def not allow that purchase :jae:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

dude your car is sick! I like everything you've done with it... looks baller:bowdown:
Thanks man!

damn i wish i could have the WW front lip, my driveway would most def not allow that purchase :jae:
Yeah driveways, and even entering any place besides for the flat road is tricky. Sideways is a must. I have not seriously scraped yet, and I am trying to keep it that way :skurred:.

looks sick Nikita.
im jealous
Spasibo Roman! Ne volnuysa, yesli budesh iskat, to v konce koncov naydesh takoyje deal, yesli ne luchshe. Seek and you shall find! It may take a bit of patience, but it will come :peace:.

Back