★ Russianred's Turbo 1999 Wings West Accord Sedan! ★NO 56K★

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Russianred's 1999 Accord Sedan [LX DEP]! *PICS NO 56K*

I've actually never seen tinted lights like that sold on eBay.. wonder if they are good quality tint or not. I tinted my lights myself. If you need help with tint I can guide you as much as I can. There are also numerous threads already on tail light tinting here. Check em out and PM me if you need help! :thumbsup:

pyaarawala

Reaction score

Looks like those springs settled down a bit. Looks a lot better than the pics you had once it was installed. Can't wait to see what it's like with the wheels back on.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I'll be putting the wheels back on soon, since the winter is almost over here in Oklahoma. I also was able to complete the boat look fix, that may be why it has the perfect stance :hihi: :bukkake:

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score

nice man, hey i posted after you on hondasociety.com lookin good can't wait too see your wheels on...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thanks man! Yeah The wheels will be going on as soon as I claybar the nasty caked-baked sap from my paint and fully detail the car inside, outside, engine bay and all! I can't wait, and I will do this within the next month probably. My car will be impeccable for the May Dallas meet.. I can't wait for that either! :beer:

I saw your post on HS, but that place is so dead.. there's like 3 threads in the 6thgen forum :ugh:.

Reaction score

higher profile tires on your other rims would look better or slam it more other then that sweet ride

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

I'm planning on getting higher profile tires when these are done for. New pics page 1!

Back