00' 4th help me with decesions!

RaaV_HimSeLF

Reaction score
Needs some help on deciding which lip or kit to get, or any feedback would be great! Nothing special done as of yet, I'm mainly focusing on the exterior for right now because I jus recently dropped another stock motor F23A in there with 30k miles on it...

f7044bdc.jpg

874dc515.jpg

c7796be8.jpg

chaby_91

Reaction score
Get the lip kit you think looks the best on your car. As much as possible, try to get it in polyurethane instead of ABS plastic. You can get ideas in the member ride section.

RaaV_HimSeLF

Reaction score
Thanks fellas..im jus a lil worried that the lip kit may not make rhe car look lowered, i cant lower it anymre cuz the back tires rub when i have people in the back...what's good man? I'm in westside jax...oh yeh, another thing, I jus put HIDs on, and I cant tell which way the lense are going when I try to adjust them..counter-clockwise is up or what?.. Anyone know a good site to get rims and wheels?? I found some enkei evo5 w/ tires for about 750 but i cant remember the site

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Use the search function!

A lip kit is not gonna make it look lowered, just ricey. If you want to look lowered then lower the car. If your wheel gaps are as big as they are, there is no way your car will look lowered.

Pull your car up to a wall so the lights shine on them. Then move the adjustment to see which way the bulbs go.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
You should probably get some stiffer suspension, so that you can go lower without rubbing to bad. And if you still rub, its probably the bumper tab which can be fixed.
As for the lip kit, it will make the body of the car appear lower, but the wheel gap will still be there.

Back