01-02 Accord coupe front lip

541accord

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone has one they want to sell, so I don't have to buy one off ebay.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
www.baysonr.com

Your best bet is to get a 2D or 4D front lip from them ($60 for ABS plastic, or $90 for the polyurethane), then mod it to fit the lower center air dam. All you really need to do is shave off a few inches on either side of the center portion of the lip, and you're good to go. I'm not sure if there's a lot of modification to get a 4D lip to fit the coupe bumper though, its possible it may be a little short on each side of the bumper.

truWarier02

Reaction score
FYI, that's not an 01-02 coupe lip. It's just a 98-00 sedan/coupe mugen lip modded to fit an 01-02 coupe.

Whatever you do, don't buy the ABS plastic ones. They crack so easily.

Get polyurethane.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Polyurethane is definitely much more flexible. I have an ABS lip and I've scraped it on numerous bumps and driveways, but its held up okay. Then again, its not like I aim for potholes or approach a driveway straight on lol. Go with the polyurethane, and have it professionally painted.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
pretty sure they have 01-02 abs lips. craigslist is your next best thing if you dnt wanna buy from ebay

541accord

Reaction score
Yeah I know, you spend just as much on shipping as you do for the damn lip!

Back