01-02 coupe bumper.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
As some of you know my car caught fire a few days ago. My bumper and lip completely melted along with my new paint effing up on the hood and right fender, melted blackhouse passenger headlight and some wiring/ac inside.

So with that said. i need another coupe bumper to get her up and running again hopefully looking good at the end of the makeover. Looking for something that needs some work, trying to cut corners by doing alot of work for a good priced bumper if you understand. if all fails ill just use my stock sedan bumper.

Before:
c6e4dfb4-659c-924f.jpg

After:
a6cd0d44-49c9-6fe6.jpg
a6cd0d44-49dd-2053.jpg

Last edited:

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
why dont u just by a capa cert. bumper i got one for $35 and it fits like oem! seriously its legit..this place has them in stock " kei wholesale 8332 secura way suite B sante fe springs ca,90670

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Moneypit. How much?
And oem's material is different material. I learned the hard way that 01-02 coupe bumper melt so fast.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
$170. Pretty much only a good deal for anyone who is SSM that won't have to repaint.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
u have the bumper with you in rancho? wth? and damn didnt know they go for that much xD. maybe ill just pick up an oem style or keep mine haha

MoneyPit

Reaction score
The paint is minty, so yeah, that price is cheap for anybody rocking SSM.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Sorry to be o.t. but how did your car catch fire? Thats scary stuff

look in the members ride thread. idk how to attach it as my sig other wise id say look at my sig. haha

and moneypit: yeh. honestly i wanted to go ssm but my car was black already xD

Back