01-02 Coupe fogs

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but somebody was posting that the fog lights for sale on amazon are not genuine honda oem, and as such the lens is made of plastic and not glass.

agginline86

Reaction score
oo good call
I know that the OEM ones go for like $300+

Has anyone put fogs in the middle lower grille of the 01-02 coupe bumpers?
I'll have to photoshop up a mock image
would be nice to use the 4dr fogs since they are much easier to find and cheaper

mart1n

Reaction score
While we are in the topic of Fog lights could anyone double check this pic for me if i got it right? And is the fog switch for an accord?? Thanks in advance...

harness_zpsa9ae57b3.jpg

Dimsumbunz

Reaction score
While we are in the topic of Fog lights could anyone double check this pic for me if i got it right? And is the fog switch for an accord?? Thanks in advance...

harness_zpsa9ae57b3.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the orange wire goes to your ignition/battery power source that will power your fog light switch. (I powered mines with ignition)

twofast4u

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but somebody was posting that the fog lights for sale on amazon are not genuine honda oem, and as such the lens is made of plastic and not glass.

I have the DEPO fogs from Amazon. I've had it for about 3 or 4 years now, and nothing broke or cracked. I'm pretty sure the housing is glass, and pretty close to OEM. However I could not get the DEPO harness to work. I ended up buying a set of 01-03 civic fogs as well, and using the harness from that. Let me know if you have any q's

mart1n

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the orange wire goes to your ignition/battery power source that will power your fog light switch. (I powered mines with ignition)

I just guessed all the connections so Im not even sure. The red wires has like a o-ring on it so i guess that goes to the battery... Orange one is close to the switch so first thing that pops in my head, is that it should be somewhere inside the car and not in the engine.... not sure really...

talontsiawd

Reaction score
That's prob as cheap as it'll get

Yup.

I know a few years ago I went to the dealer and they could get me just the plastic surround pieces for around $40. Then you could add non oem fogs. I found a few that seemed close but didn't look OEM enough for me to go ahead with it. Not sure if they still sell the plastic surrounds but that's the only way you may get it done cheaper.

Back