01-02 coupe tan leather headrests

kn0x47

Reaction score
Like title says, im looking for some 01-02 tan leather coupe headrests in good condition. im in no hurry, but if you got some or know where some are up for sale lmk.

thanks

Raul

Reaction score
Headrests

These are dark gray ones but i am sure the seller has tan headrests.

However, would they look good with 98-00 bumper? I mean 01-02 coupe headrests make the 01-02 bumper look complete because of the fog light inserts.....thats my opinion though :)

kn0x47

Reaction score
Headrests

These are dark gray ones but i am sure the seller has tan headrests.

However, would they look good with 98-00 bumper? I mean 01-02 coupe headrests make the 01-02 bumper look complete because of the fog light inserts.....thats my opinion though :)

thanks for the link. i've searched ebay. no offence but i really dont see how the design of a front bumper can make headrests look bad

:bump:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i need the tan leather back piece from the seat. the pouch basically that comes off

Please make your own thread if there is something you're looking for.

I thought about getting these Jon. When I was at Rich's shop with Mikey, he had tan 02 headrests and we took them out of his car and put them in mine one night. I sort of felt like the seats didn't look like they were made for them, because the headrests looked a little big, but it wasn't too bad. Hope you find a good set.

Back