01-02 oem lipkit

Ohsojdm

Reaction score
Looking for 01-02 OEM LIPKIT been searching forever please if anyone has any leads lmk thank you in advance

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Looking for 01-02 OEM LIPKIT been searching forever please if anyone has any leads lmk thank you in advance

No such thing.

You can get replicas from baysonR on ebay.

Orrrrrrrrrrr you can ask MoneyPit to make you an 01-02 perfect fitment from the 98-00. Ain't gonna be cheap though.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

No such thing.

You can get replicas from baysonR on ebay.

Orrrrrrrrrrr you can ask MoneyPit to make you an 01-02 perfect fitment from the 98-00. Ain't gonna be cheap though.

OP, you are better off with option 'A'.

Jake isn't going to be knocking those modded lips off on any regular basis, so you are better off doing it yourself with the v2.0 BaysonR ones.

JetLife

Reaction score
anybody selling one by chance? but how much modding has to be done?...

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
anybody selling one by chance? but how much modding has to be done?...

You can find the DIY by searching, too lazy and on my phone atm.

You can also ask Tyler (allmighty) or Jeff (jephu).

When i asked Tyler, the sides fit perfectly, rears you hand to put double sided tape and press the bumper for a few minutes on the edge of the passenger and driver side lip to make it fit perfectly. Front will be the hardest part. Test fit, outline, Cutting, test fit, cutting, test fit and etc until you are all done. Remember to just cut less instead of more.

I also dont know anyone selling one atm.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Get in touch with 'Raul', he has a complete OEM kit for sale.

He is here in Toronto, however, he would probably be willing to ship to the US from within the US to save you some money on shipping.

Back