FS: 01-02 Sedan Tail lights

payndew

Reaction score
I got a set of 01-02 Sedan tails. Never been tampered with, and are in mint conditionn, Theyre oem Honda , not ebay lol.. Amber piece is still inside so if ya wanna mod, or need a new set, you can have mine. I got em a week ago from the dealer but my 6th gen got into a front end collision so these have to go so i cann buy parts for the fix. Dealer charged me 300. PM me with an offer, and nothing indecent will be refused. Much love from NJ :D:peace:

(i know i dont have a picture... but seriously anyone who wants em knows what they look like, and mine are in MINT shape, no damage whatsoever.)

willing to trade for the following :

Coupe/Sedan Front bumper ( In HMM color : heather mist metallic)
Front radiator Support
OEM/Aftermarket Headlights depending on what they look like (obviously in new condition)

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i think the main concern is to prove you have it and to prove it of it's condition.. but whatever i trust you. lol.

payndew

Reaction score
are you willing to ship out only one light?

ermm... depends on how much you're willing to pay honestly..Id consider doing just one side.. but if you mean just 1 half of a single side, then the answer is no.

and @ knighthawk.. bro theyre brand new, therefore a picture wouldnt do much, And as far as me having them or not, I'll give the buyer my phone number and will add them on facebook. Not a sale, but a relationship is what this forum builds on. Thanks

payndew

Reaction score
willing to trade for smoked oem tail lights

thanks for the offer but i need money for the repairs on the front end. im willing to trade for the following :

Front radiator Support
OEM/Aftermarket Headlights depending on what they look like (obviously in new condition)

eggs

Reaction score
thanks for the offer but i need money for the repairs on the front end. im willing to trade for the following :

Front radiator Support

i figured id ask i doubted you would want to change.. ill check around up by me and see if i can get you any parts..check craigslist in new york i saw a set of oem headlights for 45 dollars

new front bumper for 01
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/2098180224.html

2 accord part outs
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pts/2101675248.html

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
hey, we're cool. i never said i didn't believe you. but it's other people who would be sketchy buying and not knowing what they're getting. i mean it's not my rule, i was just guessing to the reasons behind you requiring a picture.

Bond4387

Reaction score
Holy hell $300?! Jeez that's crazy for some OEM tails. I've been looking for a new set, but not for that much ouch lol

payndew

Reaction score
Holy hell $300?! Jeez that's crazy for some OEM tails. I've been looking for a new set, but not for that much ouch lol

lol yeah.. i know man, its rediculous, either way i have repairs to do, so im sellin em for 180 local and same + Shipping for .. well shipped lmao:afro:

Back