01/02 ULEV 4-cyl manual ECU

Geewiz

Reaction score
Looking for the titled ECU. F23A4 ULEV 4-cyl for 02 sedan that's about to be a manual. 2001 is same part number. Part number I found is 37820-PAA-L23. If anyone knows for sure if the year doesn't matter despite Honda showing a different part number or if a ULEV air-fuel/o2 sensor will work in a non-ULEV ECU without throwing codes, let me know as well. Also willing to trade my current auto ECU for it. I have three ECUs now including the one in my car.

Last edited:

Geewiz

Reaction score
Anyone? I'm searching craigslist nationwide for anyone parting 01 02 Accord manuals. If any ULEVs have done a manual swap, do you know if you put in a non-ULEV manual ECU without ULEV oxygen sensor problems?

HustleHard29

Reaction score
damn buddy i would like to find the same ecu without paying a arm and a leg for it. I am in the process of buying all parts needed to do auto to stick on a 99 ulev and it sucks looking for the ulev parts.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
dude ur best bet would probly be tha junk yard, cheapest ones are usally that yards were u pull ur own parts
gl

Geewiz

Reaction score
damn buddy i would like to find the same ecu without paying a arm and a leg for it. I am in the process of buying all parts needed to do auto to stick on a 99 ulev and it sucks looking for the ulev parts.
I know, pain in the ***. I dropped 18 bucks at justanswer.com waiting on a Honda master tech to respond on variant ECUs I've found that are different part numbers but are all from ULEV 4cyl MT cars.

dude ur best bet would probly be tha junk yard, cheapest ones are usally that yards were u pull ur own parts
gl
I have Cleveland West, Cleveland East, and Akron Pull-A-Parts around me and they rarely get 98-02 Accords and I don't want to make a trip to Cleveland where they usually end up to get there and see the damn thing isn't a ULEV. Just gonna shop around until I find one since I'm not in dire need to do the swap plus weather is still in and out for being good enough to do it.

VonDubz

Reaction score
i have an 98 vtec f23 manual ecu. Ulev and lev are same except for a more restrictive exhaust manifold. and the maps are the same from 98-02. lemme kno

Back