02 Accord Coupe

Brad2274

Reaction score
I've already taken everything but the gold "H" off. I want to shave that too, but I dont want to do any body work, so I think I might paint it black and call it a day.
just plasti dip it black so you dont ruin the rare gold emblem hahah

zbroad

Reaction score
Since this is the newbie thread, I'll go ahead and ask... I did some searching on the 6 speed swap. I honestly didn't spend more than 15 minutes looking through the threads. Do any of you have a link to the most complete 6 speed swap thread?

Thanks in advance!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This one is too easy, so I'm going to ask you to keep looking. You actually could find a comprehensive thread and a couple detailed parts lists in just one minute if you look in the right place...

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Hello all! I just joined because I purchased a 2002 Accord Coupe V6 EXVL. Unfortunately is has a Auto, but I couldn't pass on the deal. It's white with tan leather, and there's not a scratch, ding, dent, or rust spot on the car. The interior is in mint condition without a rip tear or stain. The car has 106,500 miles on it and I picked it up for $5700. The car is a 100% untouched original vehicle. It was a local older lady who had bought it new and recently traded it in. She had is serviced at the same dealer for the entire life of the car and they had every service record.

I'm planning on keeping it mostly stock and enjoying it. I'll plan at some point in the future to possibly put a 6 speed manual in it, but right now I'm focusing on updating the radio (trying to find a clean stock looking radio with Bluetooth) and removing the gold badges.

Any other suggestions? I know finding such a clean untouched Honda in this shape is rare...

I liked my OEM double-din CD player, single-disc. A lot. Good Radio. Finally upgraded it, after 15 years of service. Went Android CD player with double-din touchscreen with a CD player. Gives me Bluetooth, WiFi, Aux-in 3.5, USB, etc... Kept the old one as a spare.

10348631_10100473616820609_4829629227367942256_n.jpg

Now it's got a 'gap' fill thing.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
oh, yeah, it hooks to my phone for pandora ( :D ) and hands-free calling!

Well, sorta, the mic only works if your face is to the radio, but there is a mic input so I'll try hacking it. I already added a GPS antenna, so it also does navigation.

Back