02 coupe fog lights

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Any update on this, it would be helpful for people who may go the same route and purchase OEM replacement parts.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
civic fogs won't work on that bumper.

yea they do,I have them in my 01-02 bumper.
:ohyou:

just needs alot of modification,that I didnt really do.but owell have my new 99 bumper waiting to be put on

I pretty much just wired mine,power and ground.and hooked them to the parking lights.

leeezyx3

Reaction score
wiring question

in general for our cars, where did you plant your ground terminals? (in particular for fog lights)

purplehaze

Reaction score
Re: wiring question

for the foglight wiring area, theres a couple bolts either on the radiator or bumper support bar

and for the wiring under the dash, there should be some bolts too.
for my civic fogs, the ground wire here was a claw style, so i could bend it apart and put it around pretty much anything

hope this helps

yoseppi

Reaction score
Sorry bout your luck Leezie.

But this thread should be a testament to only buy the OEM fogs, UNLESS you LOVE halfing to put up with a half *** install, and inferior knockoffs that require too many mods to justify the less than $20 savings that the OEM fogs cost.

They install smooth as butter with no issues, very plug and play for wiring the fogs with the OEM kit.

Best of luck Leezie.

Islaw

Reaction score
Has anyone found another solution to this problem. I basically did the same thing he did and i get the buzzing sound from the same relay...My battery terminals are clean, I went and bought another relay that goes underneath the dashboard and replaced it, but it still keep buzzing, I triple checked the whole assembly and everything is where they need to be. What else could it be?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
couldn't he just hard wire them to a relay using the power from your daytime lights? or is that bad?

Islaw

Reaction score
dont think we can do that.....but im heading to a dealership to see if they sell the relay cause none of the shops up here seen that type of relay before.
(bracket B's "4-pin connector with relay" at page 2)

Back