'04 Steering wheel in my '98

MugenCF4

Reaction score
I just got my '04 steering wheel and threw it in....Just wanted it for the look so all the options do not work yet except the horn. Have to rewire the crusie control activation switch to the wheel and really not too worried about the bag! SRS light bulb will be taken out!
005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
not my style, but its different

congrats. cruise control is an easy 3 wire system

MugenCF4

Reaction score
not my style, but its different

congrats. cruise control is an easy 3 wire system

Tri-Star steering wheels are soooooo much better! Especially the feel of the leather wrap!!! After I got use to my girlfriends '04 coupe, i just had to get one!

AccordFlex

Reaction score
steering wheel looks good. But I dont like the feel of the wheel itself. I love the space in between the stock at the bottom one so I can just lean back on the highway

Nismode

Reaction score
Didn't know you had this...looks good...but black? I would have gone for the tan leather wheel but that's just me.

MugenCF4

Reaction score
Didn't know you had this...looks good...but black? I would have gone for the tan leather wheel but that's just me.

Tan is too hard too find in the coupes! And I think the shade of tan is different, Plus the black matches still....Oh and sent you a PM

Last edited:

Bond4387

Reaction score
I don't personally care for this style cause I like to rest my hand on the bottom center opening when i'm just crusing. Looks cool though.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i dunno y ppl like the tri-star steering wheels :thinking: i love to lay my hand on the bottom of my steering wheel when i drive

looks nice tho... how much did u pick it up for?

Back