04 TL rear sway fits our cars?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im sorry, i just dont see how it would get in the way. but anyway, even tho youve done it and ill take your word for it that it does, how long did the install take, and was it hard or pretty easy? and what exactly does it do, make the rear end feel more like its not gonna slide out? haha.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
im sorry, i just dont see how it would get in the way. but anyway, even tho youve done it and ill take your word for it that it does, how long did the install take, and was it hard or pretty easy? and what exactly does it do, make the rear end feel more like its not gonna slide out? haha.

The hanger will get in the way if you install this same sway bar (actually any sway bar) on an i4 6th gen. Install took about 1.5 hours. The bar boils down to less under steer up front and keeps the rear planted. Since the rear feels flat (but not completely, the sway bar is no cure all for under steer) the car will rotate allot easier through tight turns.

klee

Reaction score
Whitey: About $110-$115 for the Comptech. The Energy suspension bushings comes with the red bushings (of course), brackets with nipples on the end so you can attach a grease fitment. I believe that was around $25. The Comptech sway bar does come with the TL bushings and brackets but they come up short to the bolt holes.

Back