08/04/12 NorCal CaliAccord Meet sponsored by FatFour Customs.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
im walking distance to there! i want to go but my accord is not hella sik doe! can i still go?

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
im might be going and mine is on stock rims and half sanded so you'll be fine

scanlessfool

Reaction score
im walking distance to there! i want to go but my accord is not hella sik doe! can i still go?

im might be going and mine is on stock rims and half sanded so you'll be fine

Gentlemen, please do not let the cars that their discourage you, rather, use it as encouragement. Secondly, C.A.M. is not a car meet, we merely throw an all Accord meet for fellow enthusiasts so that they can congregate, share ideas, and familiarize themselves with one another. As fellow Accord owners, I'm sure you are all too aware of the lack of coverage well deserved builds may not get.

We are an Accord group, by Accord people!

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
^you totally sounded like some random guy on the street preaching to anyone and everyone lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Stock or modded, we are all Accord owners and car enthusiast. I'll add you to the list.

Gentlemen, please do not let the cars that their discourage you, rather, use it as encouragement. Secondly, C.A.M. is not a car meet, we merely throw an all Accord meet for fellow enthusiasts so that they can congregate, share ideas, and familiarize themselves with one another. As fellow Accord owners, I'm sure you are all too aware of the lack of coverage well deserved builds may not get.

We are an Accord group, by Accord people!

Yes!

A car meet where we all get together :)

Back