08 accord unmasked from vtec!!!

SmrPants44

Reaction score
The engine that will be in the Accord should definitely be better than the Renault engines that Nissan uses(at least in the 350Z, don't know about the others.) I really like the look of the coupe over the sedan, but I think the hood line needs to be lower.

The Nissan V6 VQ series engine dates back from 1994 (5 years before the alliance with renault) and it has been on the Ward's 10 best engines list worldwide every year since its introduction. Its used on every v6 car nissan/infiniti has, from the Altima, Maxima, 350Z, Murano, Quest, Xterra, Pathfinder, G35, G37, M35, FX35 etc.

Supposedly the new Accord V6 is supposed to be 3.5L, but this hasnt been confirmed by Honda.

theskytraveler

Reaction score
When the 6th Gen came out and the coupe and the sedan pics came out I instantly loved the sedan over the coupe. When the 7th gen came out I didn't like the styling at all. So I was happy to keep my accord. Now that the pics came out for the 8th Gen well If and when I get one it will be the Coupe over the sedan unfortunately.

The sedans of today whether they are from Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and now Honda, are getting a bit more bulky. The Accord Sedan looks huge, almost like the camry.

I know in time though I will start liking the 8th Gen Sedan But I'm already down with the Coupe (Oh note to me: Will get a Standard transmission over the automatic one LOL!!!)

peace,

Back