08 TL wheels on 02 4cly coupe

Reaction score
imag0027qu.jpg

New wheels, what do you guys think? I think the 5 lug conversion was worth it. Better wheel selection + bigger brake rotors/calipers. Donor car was a 2002 TL type-s

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
Real clean! I was considering this when I was looking for new wheels. Never seen them on a 6thGen. I like!

Reaction score
I do prefer the stock look but i really wanted HID's and didnt want to be one of those people who drives around with a retro fitted kit blinding everyone.

Reaction score
Real clean! I was considering this when I was looking for new wheels. Never seen them on a 6thGen. I like!

Thaks man, I got them dirt cheap $140 on craigs. But they were pretty banged up spent a week refinishing them. I got 4 new Potenzas for $320

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Simple and tasteful, they look nice. Just as good as the 04-06 base wheels imo.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I do prefer the stock look but i really wanted HID's and didnt want to be one of those people who drives around with a retro fitted kit blinding everyone.

retrofitted headlights are actually what you should do if you put a hid kit on your car. a hid kit in a non-hid reflector housing is no good and what blinds people. a retrofit is when you mod the headlight and fit a hid projector in it.

car looks good, i've never really liked those wheels though. i'd say the 5 lug swap will be worth it once you get some nice aftermarket wheels, haha.​

Back