10kHID

SykVSyx

Reaction score
We have subjected ourselves to 4 pages of this......ahhhh......there HAS to be something better to talk about.

Oh wait.....we don't have that many jokes threads.

Carry on.

10secvtec

Reaction score
I mean if the kid wants 10k hids let him get them its his car. To each his own it seems like all you want your cars to look alike in this forum. Ive seen all types of hids that look ****ty and ive seen many types that look good in my opinion some of those including 10k hids which i had on my car. So just chill if somebody wants to do something let em do it their money their style their car.

god bless you sir !

10secvtec

Reaction score
We have subjected ourselves to 4 pages of this......ahhhh......there HAS to be something better to talk about.

Oh wait.....we don't have that many jokes threads.

Carry on.

im not going to lie like yall's opinion and all but im still going to do what i want but hearing differnt things is good to you know.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I mean if the kid wants 10k hids let him get them its his car. To each his own it seems like all you want your cars to look alike in this forum. Ive seen all types of hids that look ****ty and ive seen many types that look good in my opinion some of those including 10k hids which i had on my car. So just chill if somebody wants to do something let em do it their money their style their car.

StopTalking.jpg

Back