12.24: Gran Turismo HD Concept

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
Not trying to start a flame war!! BTW, Merry Christmas..I know I been ghost forever..I been busting my *** in them books to get that good 3.6 [computer engineering] ..

but..I was curious to see if anyone on the board had a PS3 and was gonna download Gran Turismo HD concept on Sunday... Joint looks sick..Especially the gameplay replay footage they are showing on the Gran Turismo page..

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/

Click any of those 3 cars in those thumbnails.. the lancer, skyline, or the celica...looks sick!

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah it's cool until you find out the game only comes with like 10 cars and the rest you have to purchase and download..and no it don't use the money you earn in the game..you have to shell out real dough.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
yeah it's cool until you find out the game only comes with like 10 cars and the rest you have to purchase and download..and no it don't use the money you earn in the game..you have to shell out real dough.

is it really gonna be like that? cuz that would f*ckin blow.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wow, thats pretty beat. as if $60+ isnt enough for a FULL game, now theyre giving you sh*t thats only 1/4 their, and in order to beat it youll actually have to put out your own damn money to get better cars that can actually wint the other races. thats pretty sh*tty.

Back