12 Volt Socket Cover?

sweagle02

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the wrong section but I'm guessing this is the best to put it in. I lost the cover to my 12 Volt Socket and I was wondering if you cats know where I could get one and what the official name for this part is...unless it's 12 Volt Socket Cover.

I'm very OCD with things like that and I need to get a top ASAP cuz it's botherin the hell out of me haha. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
what you can do is buy those cigerette plugs and just use that instead of a cover. other than that, you can try Autozone. thing is, i think they sell the piece as a whole with a complete kit and not just the cover.

sweagle02

Reaction score
what you can do is buy those cigerette plugs and just use that instead of a cover. other than that, you can try Autozone. thing is, i think they sell the piece as a whole with a complete kit and not just the cover.

Ya I was thinkin about that. It'll probably be my best option. I couldn't find any cigarette lighter for a CG on Ebay though. Is it possible that there may be a universal size for these sockets..

Back