15 minutes in the parking lot turns to a Hit and Run

Roadrage

Reaction score
okay so i have to run into the office to get some paperwork before i go home. Was supposed to be a quick in and out. the boss wants to talk to me for a minute...When i ran out to the ride to bounce..some jack in the box hits my car and leaves the scene.

DSCN0081.jpg

DSCN0083.jpg

Last edited:

Roadrage

Reaction score
The insurance company says so far i have to pay the deductable.... just waiting on the MPs to do their part so perahps i can get the installation to pick up the bill for my deductable.

xxpatxx

Reaction score
That sucks man. Ive been there. I used to work in a pharmacy and some dumbass ( or more likely drugged up old lady) smashed into my old car. took front bumber right off, smashed headlight and fender and even slighty bent the radator support. Insurance told me to screw off cuz it was on private property and to make my work pay(they laughed at me to). So remember it could have been alot worse. Hope you have better luck then I did.Or even better you find the Jacka** that did this and drag em down the street.

pattywak

Reaction score
Damnnn man, that really blows....I've been the victim of a hit and run with my 6GA before also, so I know how you feel.

Sidebar: Are those MB Drift wheels? lol if so, I think they are the same wheels I have on my ride.

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
I hate people who don't take responsibility for their actions!! Karma will come back to repay them one day.

I also notice that your tires are on wrong. They suppose to be rotational tires, its put on the wrong side of the car.

Back