16'' or 17'' inch wheels

Jeffro

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Join the Credit Card debt club, that how I bought mine :(

That's the problem to begin with... That and buying a house and getting my wife her master's... Someday :rolleyes:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
18's but out of your choices 17's....16's are WAY too small for accords...So you like chrome wheels..you should buy my 18's then :D

mahBLACKaccord

Reaction score
no i don't like chrome wheels. i just got those for a good price over a year ago before i knew much about honda. i prefer performance over show.

that's why i was considering 16's, but 17's may be okay JUST as long as they are light weight you know.

you guys know who white4door accord is? i like his rims that i saw in the members thread...anyone know what they are?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Even 17's look a bit small on 6th gens. But that's what i'm going with. You still have a decent sized tire, comfort shouldn't be that bad. It will be fairly similar to many new cars with large wheels. As for performance, it isn't necessarily hindering. A lightweight 16 will defineatly help performance over stock. 17's, maybe, as the tire gets pushed further out. But with lightweight 17's, you still can have the same or better performance. I remember a company, velox, had like 11lb 17's back in the day. The problem is everyone gets heavy knock offs and make it seem like getting rims hurt performance.

Back