FS: 17" rims

Narftastic

Reaction score
Re: Function & Form type 1 coilovers and 17" rims

Do it. Seriously, today is a super sad day for me. My wife sat in my car for 5 mins and never wanted to be in it. Philly roads are just too brutal for lowered cars, especially for pregnant women and babies. So I'm selling everything i've bought to tune up my car. :(

damn man that really sucks, i would def pik these up tmrw if i wasnt saving for other stuff

I don't wanna be a douche, but read the FS rules.

damn ur such a douche :lawl:

nabwong

Reaction score

Don't know if you were being sarcastic but whatever, rules are rules.

You're no different than anyone else in a similar situation. Just cause you're selling a hot item(s) for a good deal doesn't mean you get a free pass.

But I guess you meet all the requirements now.. GLWS.

I was being genuine. No hard feelings. It's a sad day for me. No point making it sadder.

Bax

Reaction score

These should be gone quickly. lol
Glws man. You can always buy more coilovers and wheels later on down the road.

Shadow1

Reaction score

I understand how you feel man. The last 3 cars I've had my girl didn't want to ride in it. Nor her kids. Its understandable tho bc I didn't have ac and the windows were manual. And the car was black. So it was hot as balls. Kinda hurt tho. Always wanted to sport my girl around in my modded car. But she hates me even buying anything for it.

Keep the rims and go with some Tien Basis. You'll still have a full coilovers but a nice smooth ride that's slightly stiffer than stock but have the height adjustability. Just as long as you don't try and slam it it'll be fine.

frantz954

Reaction score
Function & Form type 1 coilovers and 17" rims

I'm just outside Philly up the turnpike. I NEEEED suspension. I'll pm u later

nabwong

Reaction score

I understand how you feel man. The last 3 cars I've had my girl didn't want to ride in it. Nor her kids. Its understandable tho bc I didn't have ac and the windows were manual. And the car was black. So it was hot as balls. Kinda hurt tho. Always wanted to sport my girl around in my modded car. But she hates me even buying anything for it.

Keep the rims and go with some Tien Basis. You'll still have a full coilovers but a nice smooth ride that's slightly stiffer than stock but have the height adjustability. Just as long as you don't try and slam it it'll be fine.

Thanks bro. I think I will hold off modding for a while. I think in a few years when I move from the city to the burbs, it'll be more fun to get another car just for tuning or tune this accord and get another for daily. Good luck with your situation :)

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

damn $400 bucks total for rims and coilovers would fix a stock looking accord dramatically

Back