17" steelies?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i originally wanted to do it but it takes too long to make and i am impatient lol

US3D98

Reaction score
4529490086_76515172b3_b.jpg

4528856025_061eee098e_b.jpg

DIAMOND RACING STEELIES :rock::rock:

98acclude

Reaction score
that's dope as hell! would you leave em black? I think if you did that and had a beauty ring to fit I think that'd be pretty sick.. I've never heard of ne one actually wanting to go out and buy sum steelies! I think it's a pretty sick idea to find sum in 17's! wouldnt they be heavy as hell though? unless you really dont care

finch13

Reaction score
Steel wheels are usually lighter than most alloy wheels.

I was looking under Diamond's truck wheels and they have a 17x9 or something that weighs 34 lbs.... jesus.

I don't think Diamon wheels are DOT certified... not that it really matters, but a similar company said they use thinner steel to save weight. Dunno if potholes could bend them easier...

98acclude

Reaction score
yeah I was totally jsut scanning their site lol... but I say go for it and post lots of pics! I believe it's going to look badass!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
that's dope as hell! would you leave em black? I think if you did that and had a beauty ring to fit I think that'd be pretty sick.. I've never heard of ne one actually wanting to go out and buy sum steelies! I think it's a pretty sick idea to find sum in 17's! wouldnt they be heavy as hell though? unless you really dont care

if u know shaved or seen his car, all he rocks is steelies year round

Steel wheels are usually lighter than most alloy wheels.

I was looking under Diamond's truck wheels and they have a 17x9 or something that weighs 34 lbs.... jesus.

I don't think Diamon wheels are DOT certified... not that it really matters, but a similar company said they use thinner steel to save weight. Dunno if potholes could bend them easier...

nah they arent DOT certified but then again most aftermarket wheel companies arent. correct me if im wrong but i dont think u need DOT approval for wheels, i doubt a cop is gonna stop you about your wheels and ask if they are legal.

and yea their wheels weigh alot but when you really think about it, they make for alot of track, nascar, high HP vehicles that can handle the weight

Back