17x9 or 18x8.5?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
ust letting you know.. running 17x9.5 right now, with cambers but no roll yet, and it is hell LOL

get your fenders rolled asap, i drive 15mph everywhere right now until i get mine

Are you running extra camber via a camber kit? I'm running all natural camber (hardly any) so I had to pull the **** out of my fenders to get my 9.5 to fit.

Edit: I just saw your profile, I noticed that you haven't lowered it very much yet.

I already have my fenders rolled. I had 18's when I was riding around like a monster truck and I was still rubbing. I also shaved off part of my rear bumper. I'm just now sure how the front will react.

Your going to run 9.5 front and rear correct? What were the offsets again both front and rear?

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
With that width and offset, you'll probably need some spacers to keep the wheel from rubbing the struts.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Offset was 35 and yes to running them all around.

Front should be perfect with just a roll depending on what tire size you run. The rear will definitely need to be rolled and pulled. Rear bumper tab relocation is a must, it sounds harder than it really is. There's a write up for that somewhere on this site.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'm not running any spacers but I'm on a +15. Still you should be fine though, I think that's only 3/4 of an inch difference.

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
Are you running extra camber via a camber kit? I'm running all natural camber (hardly any) so I had to pull the **** out of my fenders to get my 9.5 to fit.

Edit: I just saw your profile, I noticed that you haven't lowered it very much yet.

b/c i haven't rolled my fenders yet and i already rub...

:(

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It makes a world of a difference though. I car stays planted on high speed turns opposed to when it would get squirrely on my old HFP 18x7's. This wheel setup is actually lighter if not the similar my old wheels. Besides accords are meant to be hard parkers.

Back