FS: 1998-2002 Honda Accord Black Housing

clutchkiickerr

Reaction score
Definitely Dont Know Why Everyone was trying to get over on me so they can get the headlights cheaper by me paying shipping..... but whatever. THE HEADLIGHTS ARE SOLD!!!!!!!

Last edited:

todd_cards

Reaction score
damn not to flame your thread but those same exact headlights on ebay go for 70.28 shipped.ebay.com/itm/98-02-ACCORD-JDM-BLACK-FRONT-DIAMOND-HEADLIGHTS-LEFT-RIGHT-/380471302449?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AAccord&hash=item5895db5931&vxp=mtr[/url]

damn lmao thats a downer!! good looking out though!

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
yeah I know, im not sweating it because you always have to negotiate the price for certain things like this

Yeah but start it at the same price as online and then Lower it down. You just can't expect people to pay more for something when you give them the option (link posted) to buy it cheaper..just a suggestion.

clutchkiickerr

Reaction score
Yeah but start it at the same price as online and then Lower it down. You just can't expect people to pay more for something when you give them the option (link posted) to buy it cheaper..just a suggestion.

im asking for $50 now, this is just taking upspace and all i hear is this womens mouth. please someone take it off my hands

todd_cards

Reaction score
what color of car did you have? wonder what it would look like on a silver car??? hmmm

Back