19mm TL Sway bar bushing question...

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Ever since I got my TL sway bar about 2 years ago, I've been using my stock brackets and bushings... I know, stupid. but I had to make it work for the time being. Question is, will these "universal" bushings and brackets from energy suspension fit on our accords with no problems? Will the mounting holes line up correctly?

Drift

Reaction score
Just get the OEM Acura parts. Those poly bushing suck. They last only a few months. How do I know? Because I have to replace my poly bushings every few months.

Rubber is best for daily driving applications.

AccordSeats4

Reaction score
I'll let you guys know if it lines up. I just picked up a set up for front and rear for some Nuespeed sways I have. The original polyurethane bushings that came with them... last me about 4 - 5 years. I'm hoping the energy suspensions last just as long.

Drift. are the polys you have Energy suspensions?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Just get the OEM Acura parts. Those poly bushing suck. They last only a few months. How do I know? Because I have to replace my poly bushings every few months.

Rubber is best for daily driving applications.

Ok. I guess I'll do that. But what model does the 19mm come with? it must be an 03 type s right?

Drift

Reaction score
Drift. are the polys you have Energy suspensions?

The eibach bushings that came with the kit lasted about a year with 2 track days on them. Im currently on my 4th set of Energy suspension bushings. They are currently back ordered through Summit racing. So I had my Tirerack rep order me 2 more sets of Eibach bushings. I'm just going to start stocking up on spares until I can figure out some rubber ones. The JDM Type R runs a 23mm bar, but I can't find the bushings or brackets anywhere!

This is a list of the TL-S stuff. (The 19mm bar)

Qnty: Part # Desc.

1 52300-S3M-A01 rear "spring" (sway bar)
2 52306-S0E-015 Bushings
2 52308-S3M-A00 Brackets
1 52320-S84-A01 Right Link
1 52325-S84-A01 Left Link

swollen_cu

Reaction score
The eibach bushings that came with the kit lasted about a year with 2 track days on them. Im currently on my 4th set of Energy suspension bushings. They are currently back ordered through Summit racing. So I had my Tirerack rep order me 2 more sets of Eibach bushings. I'm just going to start stocking up on spares until I can figure out some rubber ones. The JDM Type R runs a 23mm bar, but I can't find the bushings or brackets anywhere!

This is a list of the TL-S stuff. (The 19mm bar)

Sweet! Thanks bro!

Back