1BAD6's 400+whp Turbo H22 Build (UPDATE 11-20-11: Dyno vid & Numbers...Page1!)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's Turbo H22 Build (UPDATE 11-20-10: Dyno vid & Numbers...Page1!)

You could probably shorten your sig to the dyno numbers.....nothing really more to be said than that.

I am sure 'ihazsnail' will be in touch shortly to ask about the work that was done, since he has a similar hp goal.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Nice numbers.. It's an H22 engine though. If built right those put out massive numbers and have a way higher flowing head (evidenced by the achievement of massive HP with a stock head), in addition to another cam. Props on the build and numbers, but it would have caught my interest more if it was an F23. Have fun and be careful!

- Nikita

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score

good work! Wasn't expecting anything less than that from EmMino :)

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score

I was pretty impressed in the quick spool, and power that it made considering its still a bone stock head/intake/tb

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score

Congrats nice numbers.

Erik123456789

Reaction score

damn good numbers, nikita's right tho haha it woulda been way cooler if you did it with an f23.. BUT still tho.. great numbers, awesome job, now make sure u enjoy that beast!

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

hot diggity nice work. and i had a rough time taking my valve cover off for a ****ty paint job...

1bad6

Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's 400+whp Turbo H22 Build (UPDATE 11-20-10: Dyno vid & Numbers...Page1!)

You could probably shorten your sig to the dyno numbers.....nothing really more to be said than that.

I am sure 'ihazsnail' will be in touch shortly to ask about the work that was done, since he has a similar hp goal.

We've talked already. He's not sure he's going to keep his car though.

Nice numbers.. It's an H22 engine though. If built right those put out massive numbers and have a way higher flowing head (evidenced by the achievement of massive HP with a stock head), in addition to another cam. Props on the build and numbers, but it would have caught my interest more if it was an F23. Have fun and be careful!

- Nikita

Thanks man. Most of my above 60 degree commuting is done on my 04 Ninja 1000 so I'm sure the Honda will be easy to get used to after years of full throttle riding...there's nothing like a liter bike.

good work! Wasn't expecting anything less than that from EmMino :)

Yup, they do good work over there.

I was pretty impressed in the quick spool, and power that it made considering its still a bone stock head/intake/tb

I've heard that those aren't surprising numbers for an H22 with a stock head, but it's certainly more than I could hope for...I was looking for around 430-440whp. C did a good job with it!

damn good numbers, nikita's right tho haha it woulda been way cooler if you did it with an f23.. BUT still tho.. great numbers, awesome job, now make sure u enjoy that beast!

Oh, I'll enjoy the **** out of her...I promise that! I agree that those numbers would be more impressive on the more restrictive F23 hands down! But that's part of the reason I've liked the H22 for years...it's got so many positive attributes right from the factory...it only made sense to get it. I will say that it seems that the F23 turbos I've seen make more torque pound for pound than the H22 turbos...it would be nice to have an H22 with the high hp numbers they usually have, but with the torque I've seen from the F23's.

Congrats nice numbers.

Thanks a lot!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's Turbo H22 Build

That's it for your list...................................:lawl:

haha.....impressive on paper, in for pics/vids.

Agreed, takes some commitment to put that kind of $ into your car. Props for that

sweet man, hardcore builds are the bomb :D

we may see what she'll do tonight :p

Sounds like it's in good hands! You've always done impressive things with your own car, can only imagine your shop getting to play with this one

While doing it on an F23 would be impressive, if you have the $ a boosted H22 is the better option anyways. Congrats on your efforts paying off bud.

meximan16

Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's 400+whp Turbo H22 Build (UPDATE 11-20-10: Dyno vid & Numbers...Page1!)

Nice numbers

Back