1BAD6's Skyline Gray Paint and Bodywork Thread! New pics pg9!!!

kn0x47

Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's Skyline Gray Paint and Bodywork Thread!!

Any chance you still have your stock fenders? I hit a deer tonight and I will come pick up. Need pass side

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

geez josh. stop running into stuff. haha

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

neither "sleeper", nor "rice"; more like the full Lo Mien with a side of duck sauce and a drink, not just the uncooked noodles.

If you say so......

I like the color, the hood actually functions so that's cool. I'm just not a fan or the APC/Fast and the Furious look. I prefer it that my car attracts as little attention as possible, but it still attracts a lot of attention. ****ing ricers in Hartford are always trying to race someone in their ****ty, half rust half primer EG's. To each his own though. If you're looking to win car shows, it look like you're headed in the right direction. If there is something I've learned from showing, it's that clean and simple doesn't win shows. Body kits, chrome wheels and TV's do. At least that's how it is here on the east coast. The West Coast is another story.......

Raul

Reaction score

I like all the work that have been put into this accord. If I had funds, then I would have made my car something like that. Too bad i dont have $$, so I went through the sleeper look lol.

if people are hating on fenders/wing, you guys should take a moment and think abt hellaflush scene. How is that practical and functional?:deal:

OP, i would suggest retrofitted headlights with LED/CCFL angel eyes. Those are legit and the lights will help you see better. You could also get the retrofit made according your needs and how unique you wana be. Major points in a car show:beer2:

jaw819

Reaction score

wait, do you still have your OEM rear bumper?
JOSH PICK UP HIS REAR BUMPER FOR ME. I'LL COME GET IT FROM YOU.

1bad6

Reaction score

I like all the work that have been put into this accord. If I had funds, then I would have made my car something like that. Too bad i dont have $$, so I went through the sleeper look lol.

if people are hating on fenders/wing, you guys should take a moment and think abt hellaflush scene. How is that practical and functional?:deal:

OP, i would suggest retrofitted headlights with LED/CCFL angel eyes. Those are legit and the lights will help you see better. You could also get the retrofit made according your needs and how unique you wana be. Major points in a car show:beer2:

I'm considering a retrofitted set, but for now I like the halo projector set with HID's that I've got.

wait, do you still have your OEM rear bumper?
JOSH PICK UP HIS REAR BUMPER FOR ME. I'LL COME GET IT FROM YOU.

Nope. Check the pics...it's got the lip on it now and is part of the kit. I would have never guessed there'd be so much demand for stock parts! Good luck.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

I can't stand that **** either.

1bad6

Reaction score

I'll have the newest pics posted early this week.:boink:

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i want to see what it looks like all done, the color is nice.

1bad6

Reaction score

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i want to see what it looks like all done, the color is nice.

Either the beholder or the financier. She'll be done shortly and she's shaping up nicely!! Definitely not the same old looking ****, which is what I love! I can't wait till the completion day.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score

Paint looks great, enjoying following your various update threads. That's an awesome color. IMO, there's no reason for a spoiler like that, there are plenty of "sporty" options available that aren't a foot tall. Also as far as I know it's still a FWD car haha. I think a custom retrofit would look 1000x better than ebay halos too personally.

:hide:

picture.php

Back